BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Half a year…Already

Kun Hee Yeo

February 23rd, 2009

Embarking towards a new place

Called Panama


Lucky Seven, they say

With Panama being my seventh country

I felt like

A nomad


I was tired and rankled

Of moving to new places

My spirit has become lackadaisical


The effort I’ve poured in

To make new friends

Went all to waste

The moment I stepped on

Gate 42, with my one way ticket

To panama


Now, it is October

Half a year

Already


Made new friends

Restored everything

Panama feels like

My home

This safe, serene place


I want to stay here

Here, in Balboa Academy

Till I graduate

Please don’t confiscate my life

Anymore

Destiny, don’t make me move

Ever again

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

epic to be one of your friends and i felt like the exact same thing but it was states instead of countries