BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I believe

I believe that every student has forgotten

Their homework at least once

But that it’s normal


I believe some people

Are too obsessed with celebrities


I believe that basketball

Is the winners’ sport


I believe that money

Is not the source of happiness

But the poor need it


I believe that life is like a mountain

Once you reach the peak,

The rest is easy


I believe that luck will never run out

But I shouldn’t rely on it too much


I believe that I cannot survive a month

Without spicy food


I believe that Red Bull

Really gives you wings

But overdrinking kills


I believe that I cannot live

Without Rock N’ Roll


I believe that being busy

Is better than being bored


I belive that dogs

Should not be eaten


I believe that everything

Will eventually fly away from me

Or I

Will fly away from them


So we must make

Good use of the time


And enjoy our lives

Like today’s our last day

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOUCHINGGGGG OMG