BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Confession Tuesday

Smoking???

I was living in Argentina and I was at my friend’s house with 4 friends with me. They were complete idiots who always get C or lower in their report cards but they were still my friends. This story took place in October in 2009. We were all 13 somehow my friends knew and were addicted to smoking. Argentina was one of the easiest places to buy illegal stuff. A pack of smoke was one of the easiest things to get since you just had to pay double and get the pack from a kiosk.

My friends already had a pack of cigars. They went outside the garden and they started smoking. I didn’t care if they smoked or not. It was their life they were ruining. Not mine. Theirs. So I just sat at the chair and relaxed. Until one of my friends asked

“Yo, Kun Hee, try some of these”

“Nahh dude, I’m not gonna start smoking. I don’t even plan to smoke,” I told them. But they kept on begging just to try and finally it got to the point where I had to take a sip of smoke. But that was the greatest mistake I made. Not that I was addicted and still smoke right now, but it was the opposite. My throat hurt like hell and I coughed for the whole rest of the day. Since then I never smoked or even touched hands on a pack of cigarettes. The painful memory the smoke gave me taught me a lesson. Never listen to a messed up friend.

1 comments:

Yeji said...

I never knew Argentina was a place where you could easily buy illegal stuffs. I like the background information you gave. So...You're confessing that you dont like to smoke? This sort of sounds like a memoir monday but I still like it :)
Love itttt