BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Confession Tuesday #2

Confession Tuesday

By: Kun Hee Yeo

1. “Confession Tuesday” is my least favorite writing of the five writing challenges. But since this is a new way of writing the “Confession Tuesday” I might like it.

2. I never go to any of the dance parties. I don’t know why, but I never go to one. They just don’t seem fun.

3. I never had a Birthday Party in my life. My parents give me an option of giving me a present or planning a birthday party- So I have to choose one option. I choose the present option.

4. Even though my nationality is Korean, I only lived there for two years.

5. I never had a girlfriend. I know. That is SAD :(

6. My Skype username is “Koreandude9”. Is it really THAT bad??

7. In Panama, I’ve been called “Chino” so many times that I got used to it. -_- HOWEVER, I AM NEITHER CHINESE NOR JAPANESE. I AM KOREAN

8. I have done illegal acts, including trying to smoke (Never make bad friends. They give you bad influence)

9. Mrs. Meadows calls me Bruce Lee… I don’t really know who he is, but she even taped a picture of him on my Writer’s notebook -_-

10. I am scared of spiders, centipedes and cockroaches

11. I used to be the tallest in the grade from my previous school. The record broke when I came to Panama (Nicholas BS -_-)

12. I wear a sweater scarf :D

13. I used to hate moving schools. I used to cry when I left my best friends. Now, I am totally used to moving and never cried or felt grief leaving my friends. (You will really get used to moving if you have lived in seven countries and attended 5 schools)

14. After writing the Confession Tuesday in this way, I decided that Confession Tuesday is my favorite type of writing out of the five writing challenges.

8 comments:

Kun Hee Yeo said...

Sorry, comments has to be posted on a pop-up window like this... It's the problem of my background. At least the commenting works though

Middle Minds said...

I love you confessions and I love your sweater scarfs.
-Thanks Bruce!

The sock said...

I like how the first and last are related, it gave a sense of foreshadowing... I thought they where funny at times, and other times real confessions. good job d(^.^)b
Those are thumbs ups by the way

Eleanor Ashcroft said...

I was allmost going to write about your #1. and even though im english ive only lived in england for less than a year each time. Im used to moving schools aswell, I've been to 6 schools, and a few different countries, nice and interesting confession.

Camila said...

Love it! I especially love numbers 1 and 14. All of them offer insight into your perspective!

Matthew.C said...

Nice i really like all your confessions i liked number nine, oh look at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee yes wikipedia...

im gonna get an A said...

Very good confessions, very humorous at some parts, i like how you transitioned from not liking confession tuedays to them being your favorite challenge

Kun Hee Yeo said...

Thank you for your comments, Ladies and Gentlemen