BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Slice of Life Thursday

This morning I woke up recognizing that there are only two weeks remaining for my birthday. I’m going to turn 14 in exactly two weeks. I was getting old. That was bad. Next year I will be freshmen, the next sophomore, and the next junior and so on…

Anyways, I went to school thinking I will be taking one step towards adulthood. But I was proud. It was going to be my birthday in two weeks. In math class I wrote down on my practice math quiz, ‘When is my birthday and in how many weeks are left until my birthday?’ Since MOST of my friends from the boys knew the answer, I gave my quiz sheet to the girls.

After checking the papers, I found out that Camila checked my paper. Then she gave me back my paper. And there it was, in small ugly green letters, her answer. ‘It’s Cami. I don’t care about your chocolates or your b-day. Sorry!’ I knew she was joking. I didn’t expect her to know the answer but I was sad. At least today I got the evidence that Camila’s insides are mean. She’s was pretending to be kind the whole time.

However, if you are reading this, just remember, my birthday is in two weeks. September 16th.

PS I was born in 1996 not 1997

PS2 Why is it "Slice of Life" Thursday

PS3 Speaking of birthdays, congratulations to Paulo. Happy Birthday man!

7 comments:

Middle Minds said...

I love your slice of life Bruce.
It is called a slice because so much happens in our day and if we can only hold on and reflect on a slice of it, at least we have savored something good.

P.S. Camilla really is a great person :)

Middle Minds said...

oh, and I loved that you scanned the evidence!

Dskater said...

poor kun hee got dissed by Camila
oh yeah your birthdays september 16 (do i get choclates)

Dskater said...

poor kun hee got dissed by Camila
oh yeah your birthdays september 16 (do i get choclates)

Luciana P. said...

hahha that was so funny I remember that in math class! lol Yea Cami is a really nice person get to know her better! ;) I like the P.S part!

Prashy said...

jajaja nice slot

how come i dont remember this?
i mean i sit right next to u in geomatry

Kun Hee Yeo said...

Thank you for your comments Ladies and Gentlemen.
Prashan you didnt know because you werent my partner for practise quiz