BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Never say no to Panda!

Slice of Life Thursday

By: Kun Hee Yeo

Never say no to panda. Yesterday night, I was just scanning through the posts on Facebook, liking and commenting on them. But then, I saw a catchy title saying “Never say no to panda” with a video linked with the post. I was interested. I clicked on the video which took me to Youtube. The next five minutes filled me with pure laughter. It was one of the funniest commercial videos I’ve ever seen in my life. The video was actually a commercial advertising a cheese brand. But the panda in the video was very funny. Explaining the video will be a hard thing to do. The panda will ruin everything if you deny the Panda brand Cheese. That is the summary of the video.

I usually never linked URL’s of the videos to my friends. But this one was so funny that I just had to link them to my friends in Skype. It’s amazing how people can come up with these funny commercials that make people laugh a bunch. The normal advertisements on TV are usual and boring. They try to get your attention and fail.

2 comments:

Yeji said...

Hahahhahhahhahahah!!!! I watched it yesturday :) You recommended me
It was very funny. I totally agree.
Nice !!!

Pablo said...

It is the best video ever!!! Miguel wrote about the same thing, just so you know.