BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coming-of-age poem!

I Have Changed

By Kun Hee Yeo

Grim reapers waiting for

Me after school.

I was a slave

at my own house.

Homework and parents. The perfect

recipe for a

Never-ending nightmare

The fat devil that

I was sent to

Once every month

Titling himself

“The Principal”

Only to hear

The boring lectures

Over and over

The teachers pretending

Picking, poking and prying

About why

I am

The way I am

The ugly, unattractive

C’s and D’s

Getting, Grabbing, and gaining

On me

Like I was

Their boyfriend

But now, realizing that my

Parents won’t be

Assisting me

In the future,

I took action

Transformed the

Grim reapers

Into my friends

Transformed the

C’s and D’s

Into much more attractive

A’s and B’s

Never getting to see

The fat devil

Ever again.

I have changed.

2 comments:

Sofia Writes said...

Nice Job:)keep on doing it!
I like your poem you did a very good work!

Yeji said...

Thats a good thing you changed!!! :)
I like how you used the alliteration and excellent line breaks!
LUV IT !!!!!
BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOO :D