BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Memoir Monday #3

Never Trust Dad

I just don’t get how people like classic music. Especially those people who are over 40 years old. What sucks even more is when you have to sit down for three hours watching a classical band play the boring music. Well, my dad is one of the people who adore classical music, unfortunately.

I was in my house chillin’ out with my laptop. But then my dad came in my room and said,

“Hey Kun Hee, let’s go and watch this cool concert! I have the tickets here!” He said. I was a true idiot, because I thought the concert would be fun. I had fallen into my dad’s trap. The nightmare had already begun when I got into his car. My dad smiled and took me to a theater. My suspicions begun.

“Why are we in a fancy theater?” I asked. He just smiled.

“This is a VIP concert, my son. Just wait and see. It’s going to be a fun show.” He said with a smile on his face. So I sat down for the next ten minutes. People with suites started coming in the theater. When I saw the people coming up the stage with flutes, clarinets, violins etc., I realized that this was a classic music concert. But I was too late. I figured it out too lately. It was total hell for the next three hours. Sitting on the seat with the loud classical music attacking my ears… It was unbearable. The music was so loud that I couldn’t even sleep. I wanted to scream at my dad for tricking me, but I couldn’t. I would only embarrass myself. I never regretted that day. So, to all of you reading this memoir, I give you a warning. NEVER TRUST YOUR DAD!

1 comments:

Yeji said...

PAHAHAAA I hate it when someone does that to me too!!!
It's important to know exactly where you are going to do what.
I could really see how frustrating you were, and how you regretted trusting your dad. GREAT JOB KUN HEE!!
oh and P.S = I like your warning :D