BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confession Tuesday #3

1. I REALLY can’t think of any confessions right now. All of my confessions were mentioned on the previous confession Tuesday.

2. My pencil case is not called Snugglepuss. Also, it’s not a dog or a cat. It’s a leopard

3. Balboa Academy is the best school I have attended out of the five other schools I have attended in the past.

4. I used to be really fat when I was young. And I mean, OBESE. Well, the past is the past. At least now I’m normal.

5. Two years ago, my friend and I found a copy of a test we didn’t take yet. We stole it from the teacher and studied the questions. Result: A+ with 98%

6. I have complains with Balboa Academy. We pay about $9000 each year and They wanted me to pay $45 again for basketball fee -_-

7. I thought that the uniforms for basketball team would be great. They gave me a 20-year-old-looking and almost-fading-name & number jersey. Plus, I ordered number 9 and they gave me 19 instead -_-

8. Every time I show my report card to my parents, all they say is, “Improve.” They never compliment me

9. This confession was really boring and I have to admit it. I ran out of confessions…

10. Next week I will come up with a better confession Tuesday. Don’t worry

4 comments:

Yeji said...

Hahaha, dont worry. Your confession was interesting to read. My favorite was #2,6,7, and 8. I totally know how its like when you show your report card to your parents. They never compliment on mine too :P HAHAHA
And about your pencilcase, a lot of people thinks it a dog. HAHA poor pencilcase :)
Great confession :D

Middle Minds said...

You forgot to confess that you like stuffed animals.

Kun Hee Yeo said...

No I do not like stuffed animals. It's the only pencilcase I have right now. so yeah

The sock said...

When you get a better one can I inherit yours? Anyways good Confession. Maybe this week you should do stuff to confess about...

PS. It IS snugglepuss