BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confession Tuesday #5

1. Poems kill me. It is my least favorite type of writing. That’s why I have a hard time when Mrs. Meadows gives me poems and I can’t really analyze the poem. I don’t know why. My brain just gives me no clues. Sometimes I think I was destined to be a bad poet. No matter how hard and creative I want to be, the poem just doesn’t come to my mind.

2. I have six golden teeth in my mouth. And no, I didn’t put gold on my teeth because I wanted to look cool or whatever. The dentist in Korea recommended me to replace parts of my teeth with gold. Don’t make a conjecture and say “Oh, you did it to look like a gangster,” I didn’t do it to be called “Gangster”. However. I do not recommend filling your teeth with gold. Now I can barely eat ice creams. The pain is excruciating. But look at the bright side. I will never get cavities on the six teeth with gold.

3. I barely watch TV. A lot of people around my age watch TV (Especially in the US. Sorry for the stereotype, but generally it is true) I spend a lot of time on my Laptop instead. There’s nothing to watch on TV. The only time I ever watch it is when they broadcast live NBA games.

1 comments:

Maxisepic said...

I allways knew that there was a gangsta deep down inside of you

Tell Giovanni thay gangsta is spelt with an A

Watch the T.V. show 'Dexter'...you will get addicted

:p