BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Worldy Wise Wednesday #2

K. Yeo

916 Blue Lane

Houston, TX

September 8, 2030

Dear anonymous

This letter is a very imperative and pivotal letter. You must support me. I have been stranded on an island where I do not know. There is nobody in this island and I had to survive two months in the wild. My private plane KY104 has crash landed on this island. My disposition has been modified after spending two months without talking to nobody. I feel like the loneliest man on earth.

If you are reading my letter, please support me by contacting the address written down above. My house is an ancient house that survived five generations of my family. In the library section of my house, there is an anthology of books by Leandro Johnson. These books will help you know where I am. My son Kun Hee Yeo Jr. will assist you if any help is needed. If I get rescued by your help, I will reward you with 500 thousand dollars. Please, extricate me from this situation right now.

Sincerely,

Kun Hee Yeo Sr.

4 comments:

Victoria S. said...

Haha! I just love the idea of you being stranded on an island with no help at all! JK! ;)
Nice letter and use of WW words! Good job!

Pablo said...

Jaja Kun Hee, nice job, and if you really were stranded on an island, with that much money, i would do everything in my power to save you.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pablo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danelia Martinez said...

nicee job using the ww words¡ you used them really wisely, good job:) keep it up:D