BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Confession Tuesday #4


Confession Tuesday

By: Kun Hee Yeo

This confession is dedicated to my close friends who are continuing the racial jokes against Koreans just for a “joke”. No names will be mentioned except one. Nicholas Brands Smit. The worst of all. First of all, I am not offended by your racial jokes. I know you’re only joking. But here are some points I want to make.

1. It is not the Republic of Asia. Korea and Japan are NOT the states of the “Republic of Asia”

2. Asians are NOT yellow people. We are not “Yellow Crackers”

3. Not all Asians know martial arts.

4. “Ching Chong” translates to nothing in Chinese nor Korean and Japanese

5. The following goes to ALL of you : ASIA IS NOT A COUNTRY

Really, I never get offended by these jokes. But if you go to Korea and make these jokes, you will not survive a day. The police won’t even help you. Actually, the police might beat you up as well if you make these jokes to them. Just wait 20 more years, when the core of power is moved to Asia. YOU PEOPLE will be the ones getting racist jokes. Unity through diversity. I want no racism or racist jokes. Please.

4 comments:

Nicholas said...

Hahha kid. I only came up with the 1st and the 3rd one. And I personally told you that in 20 years, when the Koreans(as one group, by then),Japanese, and Chinese REALLY started revealing their tech to the world they will be more powerful than the US ever was.

And of course, they will all be united under Emperor Kun Hee Kevin Yeo.

Kun Hee Yeo said...

Haha yeah Nich I know. Its dedicated to you but its not ONLY you. I don't really care when my friends make racial jokes at me :) and nich, you're my friend and it doesnt matter haha

Yeji said...

Yes, I 100000000% agree. I don't think I'll get used to racist jokes even though I live in Panama for 10 years. I HATE racist humans. They have no brain.
Great confession. I totally understand.
Keep it up!!!! ;D

im gonna get an A said...

Good confession, yeah I understand you, but if you live in Panama and are or look asian you will be called chinito so don't get mad at them its just how they identify asians (I do it too haha).